At Olive&Gella, our tenants matter! We understand that you are the core of our business.
Simple! All you have to do is:
1. Pay your rent
Please pay your rent on or before the due date. This is very important as we disburse rent to Landlords fortnightly. If you don’t pay your rent, your Landlord can’t pay the mortgage. Please call us if you don’t know when your next payment is due. We will help you figure it out.
We will send you a friendly reminder if your rent is a day or two late. However, if your rent is 14 days in arrears, we will issue a Termination Notice. You will then have to pay the rent or vacate the property.
2. Care for the property
Please maintain the property in the condition you find it. You should therefore carefully check the Ingoing Condition Report. This Report and the accompanying photographs will used to determine whether you are responsible for any repairs when you vacate the property.
3. Respect your neighbours
You know how!
4. Talk to us if you have a problem
We are always willing to help. Please talk to us as soon as possible if you are having trouble paying your rent or if there is anything else we can help with. Come in, ask John to make you a cup of really good coffee and have a chat. You never need to make an appointment (unless you would like to meet outside of normal business hours).
1. You will always deal with one of our Principals – No assistants and no junior agents – ever;
2. Phone calls, emails and correspondence will be answered promptly;
3. Our licensed tradies will attend to repairs promptly and efficiently; and
4. In the event of an emergency, you can contact us 24 hours a day, seven days a week.