Our dedicated team will find you the right tenant. Olive&Gella’s focused marketing and tenant screening procedures ensure that your property will be leased to a quality tenant without delay.
We also take the time to build a relationship with our tenants. We believe happy tenants pay rent on time and maintain the property in exceptional condition. Our team is available to your tenants 24 hours a day, seven days a week. We attend to all repair requests from tenants promptly. We’ve even been known to take care of plants and children on the odd occasion!
Our property management services include:
- professional digital photography of the property;
- listings on industry leading websites, including ‘premium’ listings which secures the prime position ahead of standard listings to attract increased enquiries;
- property alerts to thousands of prospective tenants on our database;
- unlimited number of escorted viewings available six days a week and regular ‘open-for-inspections’ until the property is leased;
- regular updates until the property is leased;
- comprehensive reference and identity checks of each applicant, including screening on a National Tenancy Database;
- we discuss all suitable applicants with you and assist you in selecting the right tenant for your property;
- preparation of Tenancy Agreement documents, including bond lodgement form.
- conducting a comprehensive inspection of the property before a new tenant moves in and after a tenant vacates the property;
- conducting four detailed routine inspections of your property, including a comprehensive report setting out the condition of the property and a schedule of recommended routine maintenance;
- collecting, receipting and remitting rent to your nominated bank account by electronic funds transfer;
- managing and minimising rent arrears, including SMS, email and letter based reminders;
- direct debit payment facility to automate the rent payment process;
- maintaining your property – we arrange for our qualified, licensed and insured tradies to supervise and manage repairs to your property;
- arranging and supervising renovations (at no cost);
- paying your expenses as required;
- renewing Tenancy Agreements (at no additional charge);
- providing you with an accurate Annual Income and Expenditure Statement; and
- managing termination notices and the legal processes in the unlikely event of a default.